Register your Lucky Guarantees
Register your Lucky Guarantees
Lucky warrants that this product has been thoroughly inspected and tested before being dispatched and is free from mechanical and electrical defects and complies with the applicable safety standards. However, should defects due to faulty material or workmanship develop, under normal domestic use, within 6 months from the date of purchase please return the product to the store from where it was purchased for a full refund or replacement.
Extended 12 Month Limited Warranty
The following conditions apply:
- Please ensure you retain your receipt as this must be presented when making a claim under the terms of the warranty. It is impossible to determine the warranty period without proof of purchase, so please keep this in a safe place.
- If a refund or exchange is required the product must be complete with all accessories, parts and packaging. Missing parts will render the warranty void.
- Upon receipt of your appliance check it for any transport damage to ensure it is safe for use. Return it to the store as soon as possible for exchange if damaged. The warranty is void if products are damaged after use, so please do not use the damaged product.
- Your product is designed for normal domestic household use. Failure to read and comply with the instructions for use, cleaning and maintenance will render your warranty void, so please read these instructions carefully toensure your safety, and get the most effective use from the product. (e.g. lime scale; water deposits; and / or insect infestation)
- Any abuse, negligent, improper or accidental use or care will render the warranty void and Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- Any attempted repair, or replacement of unauthorised parts will render the warranty void, so please contact an authorised service centre or agent for any service or repair requirements.
Lucky offer an extended 12 month limited warranty from the date of purchase to offer the consumer peace of mind on their purchase. Should defects due to faulty material or workmanship develop, under normal domestic use, within 12 months from the date of purchase, please return the product to the store from where it was purchased for replacement.
Before returning your product, check for the following:
- Your household mains supply socket is working and switched on.
- The mains supply circuit is not overloaded (White trip switch on your DB board is off).
- You have read the trouble shooting guide in your Instructions for Use.
- All accessories and parts are present.
If service or repair becomes necessary outside the warranty period, this service is still available however all transport / postage, spares and labour costs will be paid by the consumer. All chargeable repairs will require the consumers’ approval in writing once the quote is accepted. Once the go-ahead has been received Lucky will undertake to conduct the repair within a reasonable time and maintain the condition of the product as received.
All repairs carry a 3 month warranty. Lucky will attempt to conduct repairs within reasonable industry standards but cannot be held responsible or liable for any circumstances not under their direct control.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.